Monday, August 07, 2006

Mel Got Married


Melinda and Tony's Wedding
My friend, Melinda got married to Tony on Saturday in Laguna Beach. The wedding was at a beautiful little cottage on the beach and as Melinda and Tony were cutting the cake and posing for the obligitory cake related wedding photos, Mel looked up and said, "I love my wedding."

I think it's very adorable that a bride was able to stop in the middle of something so overwhelming and really enjoy it.


Las Vegas Comedy Festival

I auditioned for The Las Vegas Comedy Festival at The Laugh Factory in Hollywood which was quite an adventure so I video blogged it. Standing on Sunset Blvd. for a couple of hours with fellow hopefuls is a humbling and enriching experience.





I recommend that rather than do that yourself, you watch these videos from within the safety of your own personal space.

Weezy and The Swish

Cindy, Debbie, Laura, Me, Iceman

Our guest on the podcast, Weezy & The Swish was my friend, Rob "Iceman" Izenberg, Premiere Radio's premier parody song man. Please enjoy this video blog which includes the live singing and playing of instruments for your listening amusement and enjoyment.


Have a wonderful week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home