Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some Stuff That Happened in June



Where Was My Website?
Well, my website has been down for a few days due to “server problems” and the number of complaints I received rose today into the single digits. Al Gore (the inventor of the internet) is calling the loss of my website, “A convenient truth.”

However, as of this writing, my site appears, at long last, to be back online. It’s triumphant return was heralded by... me and 3-7 inmates.

Adobe Premiere Elements
Yes, it was a week of wrenching change and adjustment. I attempted to learn a new video editing program called Adope Premiere Elements. It’s more advanced than Windows Movie Maker and by “more advanced” I mean, “over my head.” With much help from Matt Hartley, who created an online tutorial for me, I was able to get this movie up on You Tube. It’s a new episode of Backstage with Weezy & The Swish featuring in-studio guest, Michelle Biloon



Fritz' New Play


Fritz Coleman debuted in his new play, “Tonight at 11,” this weekend at The Sierra Madre Playhouse. The play, much like Fritz, is completely brilliant and because I think so, I took a picture with my camera phone…



The Family Cowsill


The ten minute Trailer for our documentary, “The Family Cowsill” debuted at the Newport, RI film festival where it appeared as a short film. It was such a hit it was selected to be screened at the Rhode Island Film Festival in August. We are currently sifting through 100 hours of footage in pursuit of our goal of making an entire movie. This we will do. It will be a great movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hi! What are the chances of seeing the documentary on The Cowsills on VHS or DVD? There's an amazing lack of that type of thing available.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Louise Palanker said...

We're not sure where it will be seen but when it is released, we will let you know. Thanks!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home