Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Adam Sessler on Weezy and The Swish



Weezy and The Swish
It was a big week for G-4 fans as their god, Adam Sessler ascended towards my home to grace our podcast, Weezy and The Swish, with his loving presence. Adam is the host of X-Play, a crisp and funny look at the world of video games. This world is populated by throngs of devoted citizens committed to life, liberty and the pursuit of the next level. They look up from this dogged quest long enough to eat, sleep and watch X-Play.

My own personal video gaming is performed on a very fringe level. I have mastered Tetris, experimented with The Sims and dabbled in Karaoke Revolution. Adam and his followers, however, exist on another plane, into which I was able to peer with much interest. Come peek along with us, as Adam's erudite orations on gaming and life spill into two video blogs.




Comedy Nights


As we head into June, please enjoy our newest flyer and make plans to see some kickin' comedy in the SB.

Greg Fitzsimmons and Morgan Murphy train comedy's next generation

This past Friday, Greg Fitzsimmons and Morgan Murphy brought it and crushed it comically. Greg, in fact, brought his entire family which includes two very tiny children who got a little taste of amplification and may struggle with the cravings for some time. The predisposition for this addiction does run in their family.


Ben Franklin is grateful to have invented the bifocals so that he could peruse a flyer for Comedy Nights in Santa Barbara.

Family

Ojai sunset rooftops from a patio

My family struggles with cravings for Ojai, California. It's very hard to tear them away from the eating and the shopping but with time and prayer we're hoping for the best.


My Mom and me

I
My sister, Joann and me

Lady Brunch

Laura Swisher found the noisiest, busiest, most populated restaurant on any given Sunday morning in Los Angeles to hold her lady brunch. I arrived late, but with a camera... enjoy...



And I am hoping that you too had a wonderful week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home