Thursday, July 06, 2006

Girl Talk



Me and Amy

Independence Day

We had a sweet little 4th of July at Casa del me from where we could see six or seven fireworks displays dotting the horizon.



Yes, I took photos, but they were designed to pale in comparison to Genius Boy, Ian Broyles' photographic essay of the evening… see below.


Me, Amy, Jakey, Joann

He set his camera shutter to remain open for 15 seconds during which time, he hit the flash on my camera and the result is some gloriousness in photo form...


Ian

Weezy and The Swish


Me, Laura, Kyle

Kyle Cease was our guest on the Weezy & The Swish Podcast this week and although he spent a lot of time whispering into the mic with Laura and having fun at the expense of my dignity, it’s still one funny Podcast, especially if you too enjoy at good laugh at my expense.

Kyle Cease On Weezy and The Swish


Girl Talk


Fini

Before Kyle arrived, my co-teacher, Fini Goodman and I waited for kids to show up for comedy class, but alas, this being a fourth of July weekend, they did not arrive so Fini and I jumped at the opportunity to engage in some good old fashioned girl talk. I have not yet determined whether or not girl talk is interesting to a) men or b) women or c) anyone who wasn’t actually involved in the conversation or d) even people who were involved in the conversation. But this state of uncertainty did not deter me from video taping the event, editing it for shame avoidance and posting it here.

Girl Talk I


Girl Talk II


Miranda Cam and Nick Cam II

at long last... I finally got my hands on the footage Nick and Miranda shot at Barry Cowsill's memorial in Newport, R.I. So now, I am proud to present...

Miranda Cam...



And Nick Cam II


Nick Cam I can be seen here.......



Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home