Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Random Pictures

There's a fire burning near my house and if I could take a picture of an acrid stench burning my nostrils, I would. In leiu of that, here's a photo taken out my kitchen window of the hill between me and the fire...



I was at a beach recently and there were a lot of cool looking kites. So, I took this picture...



Then, I got closer and took this one...



As a palette cleanser, here is me and my siblings as kids. I often still feel as goofy as I look in this photo. (I'm the blonde, upper left)



My nephew, however, is significantly cooler than I was at his or any age... Check out his airodynamics...




This is an under age bird waiting for an older bird to show up and buy him a wine cooler.



Ladies, it looks like Fry's Electronics is the place to shop for men this summer. I was the only woman I saw there when Ian and I went in for some external hard drives.

Weezy and The Swish




Our guest this week was Ari David. This guy can talk, so if you enjoy listening to talking, this podcast would be a good choice.

Geoff Wurm returned to comedy and in honor of the event, his parents bought him a puppy which he has named Betty Page.



Video Blogs

Comedy Nights in Goleta, California. Step into the glamour.

Geoff Wurm's triumphant return to comedy is ussured in by the unconventional and borderline odd teaching methods of Ari David.


Have a wonderful week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Enadiate said...

Fire is bad... Summer is being mean this year...

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home