Thursday, May 11, 2006

Comedy Nights and Comedy Kids


Weezy and The Swish with this week's guest, Paul The King of TV


Cry For Help

My blog was hacked. Maliciously or accidentally, I do not know. What I do know is that approximately 80% of this blog, into which I have poured my life and my thoughts for the past year is gone.

I have blogged once a week since last July. If you scroll through, you'll see large gaps where once pages of fascinating and amusing content dwelled.

If anyone reading this has a clue as to what happened, why it happened and how I can retrieve my blog, please post a comment.

With a heavy heart, I blog on, baring no good reason to trust that these words too won't be snatched inexplicably from the internet. My life and my world, though tossed and thrown, have continued to move forward and so too must I and must this blog...

Partially Amusing (Possibly Inappropriate) Anecdote

Last week, I was in Borders and as I passed Biographies and Memoirs, I heard a man moaning loudly, in glorious ecstasy. I thought, "Either someone has found a really good book or I'm about to be met with the unholy image of two unattractive people mating in the Science Fiction and Fantasy aisle.

I was very wrong. It was a retarded guy massaging his friend. Now what can we learn from this? Well, first: Things are not always what they seem. And second: you shouldn't have to be retarded to moan in ecstasy at Borders. Their hot chocolate should be reason enough.



Comedy Nights

Friday night brought Jeff Richards to Comedy Nights at The Hotel Andalucia. He was a smash and if you'd enjoy a peek backstage, click it...


Weezy and The Swish

Our guest... Paul, The King of TV. Our recurring video blogging theme... Laura is late.


Kids Comedy Club

We were a little distracted by a Fair taking place in the canyon below my house. It's not that funny, but it is neat, so check it out.


I now offer this up to the Blogger gods in a solemn prayer that you will keep this blog entry safe within your loving arms. In Google's name, we pray.

1 Comments:

Blogger duboisist said...

I don't know how to solve your problem more permanently but you can start with this link to cache stored at google.
Instead of clicking the title, click "cache" next "similar pages" at the end of each entry.

I'm not sure if it's all there but I would try the search engines, google in particular since we use blogger, and see if they still have any of the rest.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home