Friday, October 28, 2005

Random Blogging and Random Photos


Random Photo # 1 ) Me, my little nephew and his little toy. The little toy, Peechew, will evolve into a Peekachew. My nephew will evolve into an adult.

I haven’t blogged in awhile and I’m feeling pressure, which is fully self-inflicted to blog. But blogs are more fun to read with photos, right? So, I think I’ll dig around for some neat photos, because here’s the thing... nothing very interesting is happening to me right now. So, in lieu of an intriguing life about which to blog, I will include wildly random photos.

Random Blog Item # 1) I went to do stand-up Wednesday night at a place called Suzy’s Bar and Grill in Hermosa Beach. It was great because the only performers were a singer/song writer/guitar player and me. So, the singer/song writer/guitar player did a few tunes and then I went up and did an hour of comedy! This was after The White Sox beat the Astros. I was more routing against the Bushes than for the White Sox, which may be hateful behavior but I’m owning it. And an hour of comedy is the longest set I’ve ever done. There were only two tables of people but they were nice people and they were laughing so it was enjoyable.
Random Photo #2) This picture beautifully illustrates the relationship between my Grandfather and Grandmother. He showed off while she sat there, expressionless, looking at him. Her behavior can be linked to shock treatments for depression in the 60s. His behavior can be linked to him being adorable.

Random Blog Item #2) I began a new session of Join The Band. This time I am with an entirely different band. They are all quite nice. I believe they are two Tonys and a Greg. They don’t want to sing so I will be singing and drumming. This should serve as a warning if you’re coming to the show which will be held on Sunday, December 11th at Cozy's.

Random Photo #3) This is Nibbles, a plastic mouse who accompanied us on our Northern European cruise. Click here to enjoy the journey as seen through the tiny, red eyes of Nibbles.
Random Blog Item #3) Here are more random photos.
Random Photo #4) As promised in an earlier blog, Laura Swisher and I celebrate Clider's 15th birthday at Home Brew in San Dimas.
Random Photo #5) My Mother set a beautiful table for Rosh Hashanah dinner.
Random Photo #6) A cool shot of my brother, Craig standing in the doorway of an Estonian Church.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariana Hernández said...

I really enjoy reading you...

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home